Club Penguin Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Former Staff
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 51
Pin : Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! Moneybag
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! Empty
PostSubject: Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's!   Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Well, I was anticipating going to Books-A-Million ALL DAY today to pick up John Green's new book Paper Towns, and to my displeasure it won't be out until tomorrow... so I plan on just not going to school until I get that, which might save me the irony of going to Reading and taking a test. But, when I felt like I was going to tear someone's head off the most, I went to Lifeway Christian Store and picked up three new CD's: Sound of Melodies by Leeland, Oh! Gravity by Switchfoot and Five Score and Seven Years Ago by Relient K, so all was pretty awesome.

And that was my past hour which kinda defines today. :] I'll be posting a book-review on Paper Towns when I get it, and possibly Searching for Alaska (name?) if I pick that book up, just need some extra cash. ;]
Back to top Go down
Jman228
Smart Penguin
Smart Penguin
Jman228

Male Number of posts : 175
Club Penguin Username : Pro Forumotion User
Club Penguin Server : Ha Ha Ha! (Ha?)
Pin : Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! Moneybag
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's!   Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:16 am

Man, I wish I could ditch school.
Please do not post in this topic. It is over a week old. I will let you slide this time.
~Grizzle
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinplace.forumakers.com/forum.htm

Paper Towns not on shelves? New CD's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Place :: General Chat :: Blogs & Bios-
Jump to: